11th International Symposium on Anaerobic Microbiology
We have the pleasure to invite you to participate in the 11th International Symposium of Anaerobic Microbiology, which will take place on September 1-4, 2019 in Lillafüred, Hungary.
The Conference will follow the successful previous 10 meetings held in various places in Europe creating a tradition to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic microbiology including decomposition and conversion of organic matter in various anaerobic environments from the rumen to biogas and bioremediation. The meeting is oganized as a collaborative effort of the University of Szeged, the Hungarian Biogas Association and the Hungarian Academy of Sciences Biological Reserach Centre Szeged. The official language of the conference is English.
The ISAM conferences provide an international networking platform for scientists and industrial experts to exchange knowledge and experience and develop future collaborations. The beautiful environment of the Lillafüred Palace Hotel and Conference Center offers a pleasant and enchanting environment for the event.
We will be delighted to have you present at this conference to hear what the technology professionals and researchers have to share about the technology advancements and their impact on science and businesses.
Kindly register and visit our homepage regularly to get detailed information related to the 11th ISAM and share your thoughts with the organizers. Please forward this information also to your colleagues, who might not be on our mailing list yet!
We look forward to meeting with you at the 11th ISAM!
The Local Organizing Committee
- Günther Bochmann, (University of Natural resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Austria)
- Stefano Campanaro (University of Padova, Italy)
- Jan Kopečný (Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics, Czech Republic)
- Kornél Kovács (University of Szeged, Hungary)
- Marcell Nikolausz (Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ, Germany)
- Rainer Roehe (Animal Genetics and Microbiome at Scotland’s Rural College, Scotland, UK
- Anna Schnürer, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden)
Organizing Committee (Biological Research Center, Hungarian Academy of Sciences; University of Szeged, Hungary)
- Zoltán Bagi
- Balázs Kakuk
- Gábor Rákhely Conference Secretary
- Márk Szuhaj
- Roland Wirth
REGISTRATION / DOWNLOADS
- Early-bird registration: 30 April 2019
- Abstract submission: 28 June 2019
- Notification about abstract acceptance: 20 July 2019
For sponsor information please contact our colleagues!
Régió-10 Ltd. Event Organiser